Responsible Gambling And Gamble Problems
|With the variety of online casinos today we try choosing the most
reliable, fully licensed, regulated and monitored by third party
gambling organizations. Gambling is an exciting adult leisure pursuit and we want our site visitors to enjoy betting
and gaming at the casino sites we recommend.
We are committed to providing our visitors with an efficient, secure, fair and socially responsible gambling websites.
Under Age Gambling
Gambling whilst under the age of 18 is a criminal offence and we take our responsibilities to prevent access by
under-18s very seriously indeed. Appropriate age verification checks are carried out across all gambling websites that
you may find on CasinoSTOP.co.uk
Daily And Weekly Deposit Limits
Most alternative payment processors and online casinos provide players with
facilities to limit the amount of money that they are able to deposit online into their casino account on either
a daily or a weekly basis. These amounts may be revised downwards at any time but any increase will only be implemented after
24 hours following the request. Set your own limits, that's your stop loss
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some people gambling can become a problem. It may help you to keep
control to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining, not a way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses, know your limits.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend.
- have a break from gambling from time to time.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact
Help and Advice
GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential phone and online support and counselling to anyone who is
affected by problem gambling. GamCare can be contacted on 0845 6000 133 (local rate from UK) or by visiting
Gambling Therapy provides online, multi-language, support and advice.
For more information on responsible gambling please visit
Gamble Aware website.
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your life then the following questions may help you find out:
The more you answer 'Yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. To speak to
someone about this contact the GamCare confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit their website for more
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
Our Casino Rankings Guidelines >